COVID-19 Resources | A Small Business Owner’s Guide
There is an overabundance of information available surrounding business continuity and assistance in the world of COVID-19 and it’s difficult to navigate. In order to assist our clients and other local small businesses during this difficult time, we’re sharing some of the best COVID-19 assistance resources that we’ve compiled over the past week. You’ll find resources here on applying for financial assistance, working remotely, helping your employees cope, and leading with excellence during a crisis.
We will keep this page updated as new resources become available.
Together, we will get through this.
The MSP-Ignite Team is fully operational and is here to help you in any way. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
BUSINESS ASSISTANCE AND GENERAL RESOURCES
- *NEW* Paycheck Protection Program Fact Sheet
- Paycheck Protection Program Application Form (Apply through your business bank)
- Everything You Need to Know About Coronavirus Federal Small Business Stimulus Aid Programs
- SBA Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- The Small Business Owners Guide to the CARES Act (PDF Download)
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance Application ($10,000 Emergency Disaster Grant)
- CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program
- US Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist (PDF Download)
- Prepare Your Application for the SBA Paycheck Protection Program
- World Health Organization Website
- Covid-19 Business Relief Calculator